Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SPREADING THE PASSION

This past weekend I took my spouse with me to Barnes & Noble so I could pick up a new book.  Richard hates book stores.  I told him to look around while he waited and  promised that I would only be a minute.  This picture is what I found a few minutes later.  I've been trying to get Richard to read my favorite crime drama books but he's been showing no interest.  Imagine my surprise when he asked if he could buy the book he found. We had a great weekend sitting around the house reading books.  I hope this is the beginning of many more shared interests.

4 comments:

Leah Anderson said...

This is a great picture!!! He's gonna be hooked on books now!!!

Lalabowers said...

Lucky!! It's great when you can find shared interests. I think it's cute that he asked if he could buy it.

Sara said...

That's great! I can always find something interesting when I go to the book store. I say kudos to Richard for even going with you, seeing as he hates book stores.

Unknown said...

Ricardo is totally Black Dagger Brotherhood material with that goatee. Even more so standing there with a book in his hand. Kinda reminds me of Vishous, he looks smart and intelligent. Love the pic.