Wednesday, August 11, 2010

JUST TALKING ABOUT A BOOK-

I finished CRASHERS by Dana Haynes a couple of days ago and all I can say is....TOTAL PERFECTION!

The first pages of the book left me emotionally drained.  I could see, hear, and even feel what was happening as this jetliner met its doom. I actually cried more than once.  There is nothing better then flicking a few tears away while reading a good book.  After recovering from the visions I encountered during the aftermath of the accident, I braced myself for the in depth knowledge that I would eventually gain as Dana Haynes moved forward with the investigation by the NTSB in determining the cause of the crash.  Since I'm not one to write reviews, you won't find me rehashing anything specific about the book or telling you much about the characters.  That's because I want you to READ the book!  The only thing I will share is that the book has a handsome hero, an ex-Israeli spy chic, a creepy and evil engineer, Irish terrorists, and a story line that will keep you wanting more.  You'll want so much more that you will jump for joy like I did when you hear that Haynes is working on a sequel. 

5 comments:

Kate Dahson said...

thanks for giving me the insight into CRASHERS. I will buy it this weekend. thanks again for your realistic participation.

gbeck said...

I'm really looking forward to reading this book, and it's a book I think my husband will really enjoy so I'm going to get the book for him immediately.

Unknown said...

I love your non-reviews...I can't wait to read this book!

Unknown said...

Again you have me want a new book. I can't wait to start it.

Leah Anderson said...

Wow...now I want to read the book. I can't wait to see how it redeems itself after the sudden death spiral it seemed to take after the crash portion!!!