Sunday, October 16, 2011

Click x 9 and Then Some

If I was being honest that title above would read Click x 47. At least that's how many I have purchased since my last Kindle purchase update. But since there is no way I can write a post about 47 new Kindle purchases, I thought I'd just list the ones I've purchased this month.  Feel free to click on the links and read about the books. Then, if you're interested, buy them.

Adventures of Cash Laramie and Gideon Miles Volume II by Edward A. Grainger  $0.99

Liverpool 5 by Luca Veste   $0.99

Monkey Justice: Stories by Patti Abbott  $2.99

Mayhem: A Collection of Stories by R. Thomas Brown  $0.99

Smoke by Nigel Bird  $2.99

Shotgun Gravy: An Atlantis Burns Novella #1 by Chuck Wendig  $2.99

Dove Season by Johnny Shaw  $7.99

Stay God by Nik Korpon  $2.99

That Damned Coyote Hill by Heath Lowrance $0.99

1 comment:

Chris Rhatigan said...

Good picks. So many excellent ebooks being released these days.