Sunday, May 15, 2011

Click x 7 (the free one doesn't count)

I purchased the following books for my Kindle last week.  One of them was free so technically that one doesn't count.

Blood is Red by Scott Sigler

For Whom the Minivan Rolls by Jeffrey Cohen

Witness to Death by Dave White

Plan B: A Nick Heller Story by Joseph Finder (FREE)

Here Comes Mr. Trouble: The Trouble Family Chronicles by Brett Battles

Vanished by Joseph Finder (I own this book in paperback and hardback, too)

Julius Katz and Archie by David Zeltserman

Hmmm. I've got no explanation for this. None.

4 comments:

Chris said...

In the past week I bought more physical books, added a couple to my Nook, and even a couple to the Kindle ap on my friggin' cell phone. It's a sickness, I say -- a sickness!

Sabrina E. Ogden said...

It has to be a sickness. I didn't even confess to what arrived in the mail. 4 books... I need help, but it's nice to know I'm not alone.

Spencer said...

i haven't bought anything for kindle that i already own. just can't bring myself to do it.

David Cranmer said...

Many fine choices here and a couple I bought as well.