Monday, March 26, 2012

Saying Goodbye to the Turning Series

After a year of writing a weekly series for My Friends Call Me Kate, Dawn Kirby has finally written the end to the Turning series. We'll be featuring the final story tomorrow, and we want to invite all of you that have been following along to take some time to reread the story and prepare for the final installment tomorrow. And... please join me in saying Thank YOU! for writing and sharing Nicholas and Alana with us, Dawn. This year has been lots of fun and extremely entertaining thanks to you. I'm forever thankful that we've met, and wish you nothing but the greatest success in the future. *smooch* 

Looking Back

It’s hard to believe it’s been a year since I started this serial. To say it’s been a blast would be an understatement. Thank you, Sabrina for allowing me to write this story exclusively for your blog. I sincerely hope y’all have enjoyed reading Nicholas and Alana’s story as much as I have had creating it.

I’m happy to say TURNING is well on its way to becoming a novel. My goal is to expand the story a little, polish it, publish it and donate a portion of the proceeds to a Lupus Foundation of Sabrina’s choice. Funding research to help those who have to live with this disease daily has become very important to me.  

This has been one of a handful of wonderful things to have happen over the course of this year. I’m excited to say the first book in my paranormal romance series, SECRETS will be released on July 29th, 2012 by Dark Dragon Publishing Company. I can only hope to have the second book picked up by DDP as well. Working with them has been truly amazing.

Being involved in the SEVENDEADLY SINS collaboration was nothing short of awesome. Writing alongside six other authors, being able to sin our tale in our own genre, throwing in little twists to our chosen sin was a blast. I can’t thank Michelle Anderson-Picarella for asking me to be apart of a project as fun as this has turned out to be. My supernatural vision of LUST, along with my fellow sinners are available on kindle and paperback now.

When I look back, all I can do is smile and thank God I’ve been as fortunate as I have been. I hope every day that this new year turns out to be as amazing as the last one was.

Thank y’all so much for being a part of such an unforgettable time in my life.  

You can read all of the previous stories in the Turning series HERE!

No comments: